We are looking for an HGV Class 1 ADR Chain Lift Skip Driver to join our expanding fleet.
You will be driving a range of different vehicles and will be able to adapt the various differences without issue.
This is a customer focused role and requires a highly motivated individual experienced with working to tight deadlines whilst always maintaining professional driving standards.
Flexibility is essential, as the company may require you to spend nights out (paid) and work weekends as necessary.
To be successful as a Class 1 HGV ADR Driver you will:
- Have experience of driving hook lift/chain lift vehicles is required.
- Manage jobs on a daily basis, dealing with customers for deliveries and collections, and also completing electronic paperwork efficiently and accurately.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement and a logical approach to decision making.
- Be fully CPC Qualified.
- Be a qualified Class 1 ADR Driver (Packaged Goods & Tanks Essential).
- A valid Moffett Mounty License is an advantage but not essential (training will be provided).
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Holiday in Overtime Pay (First 20 days’ pay in average earnings per annum).
Our client also offers the Sage Group Benefits Package including:
- Online GP appointments.
- Health and Wellbeing.
- Grocery shopping discounts.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Deals for family activities and holidays.
- Employee reward and recognition.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes HGV Driver, Lorry Driver, Tanker Driver, Delivery Driver, Transport and Distribution, Hook Lift, Chain Lift.
Interested? Submit Your Application Below!